Alanna, The Lioness
had a bit of a nostalgic YA fiction moment and wanted to do something of fave lady knight Alanna of Trebond and Olau (and pirate’s swoop). In some alternate version where lighting and faithful are all around while Alanna is the champion. because who doesn’t want that? and armor, what is that.
Something I find refreshingly awesome about Tamora Pierce’s novels is that her main (mostly female) characters tend to go through multiple relationships, and are never shamed about it (they also tend to part on relatively good terms if said relationship doesn’t turn out. Or, y’know, the other…
okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games acarde/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
beka and her birdies!
w i l d m a g e | [ listen ]
tales of the girl who can not only speak with animals, but can become them
i. human - daughter / ii. the swan song (live) - within temptation / iii. the crow, the owl and the dove - nightwish / iv. in the sea - ingrid michaelson / v. ravenheart - xandria / vi. landscape - florence + the machine / vii. fantasy - ms mr / viii. empire - alphines
Daine-y baby!! She’s so strong and mature yet still learned a lot about friendships and relationships… Those lessons on trust and belongingness really stuck with me too. She’s stubborn and was close minded too so that just made her seem more human and reminded me of myself tbh. Plus the ability to speak to animals and hullo mommy of a dragon?? Yes please!!
fashion encyclopedia: Ashi Studio fall 2014 couture